Are you interested in breaking into the writing field? Do you find yourself mesmerised by technological advancements and the digital world we now live in? Are you just a fan of video games and feel you’ve got what it takes to objectively review the latest releases? Writing for TechLoot could be the foot in the door you’ve been waiting for with an established website standing by for your creative input.
Tech enthusiasts and specialists with industry experience are just as welcome as outsiders with a savvy interest in the electronic world.
Nothing in the world is free and that applies to TechLoot just as much as it does for everything else. By allowing TechLoot to host your content, you won’t have to worry about setting up a blog, fighting for the eyes of readers or paying for web hosting. Authors for TechLoot are credited by name and add every article they publish to their portfolio of work, meaning it’ll be easier to show off your experience in both writing and authoring work that appeals to a tech-savvy audience.
Submission requirements & acceptable topics
As with any blog, there are a few conditions and qualifiers to have your work published on TechLoot.
Topics that will be considered for publication include:
- Technology news no more than 1 week old
- Game reviews for recent releases
- Opinion pieces on recent innovations in the tech field
- Video game retrospectives, i.e. popular series or postmortems on recent to semi-recent releases
- Hardware and software guides
With that in mind, submissions that will be considered for publication should adhere to the following qualifications:
- Articles must be at least 1,200 words long and offer information to its readers – filler pieces will not be published
- Your writing must adhere to UK English standards and must not be filled with broken or improper grammar
- Any news articles must be considered current unless it is an update on an important piece of older news; If it’s more than 1 week old, it’s probably no longer new
- All links included in your article will be screened before publication, but please refrain from including spam or links to unrelated topics
- Authors may link to their own content or social media, but try to keep from over-saturating your work with links to outside content
- Images in your article should be under the Creative Commons license, owned by you or otherwise safe to widely publish
- Your article may receive small edits before publication
Contribution contact information
Still interested? If you think you’re able to produce the sort of content that would fit nicely here at TechLoot, we encourage you to get in contact with us with potential article topics, questions or any concerns you might have. We strive to keep the world updated on the latest happenings in the world of technology and we certainly won’t keep you in the dark when it comes to contributing.