This is what we’ve all been waiting for. Samsung has now released the new Galaxy Note 8, which is ready for preorder now and will be available for sale in both the United States and the United Kingdom starting September 15.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes in four different colours: Maple Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Orchid Gray, and Midnight Black. However, only the colours Orchid Gray and Midnight Black will be initially available in the United States. In the United Kingdom, only Maple Gold and Midnight Black will be available. It is unclear so far if the other colours will be released at a later date.
Compared to the previously released Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, the new Galaxy Note 8 is listed at a hefty premium. So what’s the big deal? What makes the new Galaxy Note 8 so special? Keep reading to find out.
Prices and Promotions for the New Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung is offering some great promotions for those who would like to pre-order the new Galaxy Note 8 before its mass release on September 15. The promotions include either a free Samsung Gear 360 camera or a charging bundle. The DeX docking station that comes in the charging bundle retails for £139 or $189.98 in the United States. The phone itself has been reported to retail at £869 in the United Kingdom, although prices in the United States are still being released.
Where to Find the Best Deals in the US
- Best Buy is offering a bundle for $930 and optional financing over 24 months when purchased with a Best Buy credit card.
- Verizon also has an excellent package with additionally available deals; you can buy the phone unlocked for $960 or $40 a month on a 24-month payment plan.
- T-Mobile is offering the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $930; on EIP, you can get the phone for $210 down and $30 a month, or JUMP! On Demand customers can get it for no money down and $39 a month.
- AT&T is offering the Galaxy Note 8 for $950 or $31.67 for thirty months on the Next Plan. There is also a buy one/get one deal available if you purchase the phone on a Next Plan with a DirecTV subscription.
- Sprint is offering the phone unlocked for $999. Anybody switching to Sprint can get the phone for no money down and $20 a month for eighteen months with the Sprint Flex program. For those who are already Sprint customers, the phone is available for $39.59 a month over eighteen months or $33.33 a month over 24 months.
Where to Find the Best Deals in the UK
- Vodafone has the Galaxy Note 8 available for £50 down and £60 per month with sixteen gigabytes of data every month.
- EE is offering the phone for £89.99 down and £57.99 per month for five gigabytes of data every month.
- O2 has the phone available for £49.99 down and £66 per month with ten gigabytes of data every month.
- Carphone Warehouse offers the new Galaxy Note 8 unlocked for £869 with deals available depending on the selected carrier.
- Sky Mobile offers the phone for no money down and £38 a month with five hundred megabytes of data and unlimited calls and texts on the Swap24 plan for SkyTV customers.